All goods are supplied in accordance with the following Terms & Conditions:
UK Valued Added Tax (VAT) of 20% is included in all prices.
HOW TO ORDER
It is easy to place an order with us -- simply click the ADD TO BASKET links for items that you wish to purchase to put them into your online shopping basket. When you have finished shopping, proceed through Checkout and pay via our secure nominated payment gateway or pay by PayPal.
We may be contacted by email at: email@example.com
INTERNET ORDERS: 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
OPERATING OFFICE HOURS: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
We aim to despatch all orders within 24 hours, Monday to Friday. We do not post on weekends. All orders placed after 10.00am on Friday may be posted on Monday.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
Occasionally, one of your ordered items may not be in stock on the date of your order. If this happens, we will despatch all in-stock items. The out-of-stock item will be put on back order if we expect it soon and will be despatched with no extra postage charges. We will usually notify you by email to let you know if an item is out of stock. If the item is not expected soon, the item will be shown as "Out of Stock" on your invoice and you will receive a refund or a store credit for that item.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
We are sure that you will be pleased with your purchase from The Bead Store. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please return it to us within 14 days for a store credit or a refund (excluding postage and packaging charges). Please notify us using the RETURN AN ITEM section of MY ACCOUNT if you wish to return an item.
We do not exchange items - we will issue a store credit for the returned item and then you can re-order the item that you would like instead.
Due to EU regulations, all earring findings are non-refundable.
All returned items must be suitably packaged to ensure that they are not damaged in transit. We will not refund items that are damaged during shipping.
We recommend that you return items using Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. We will not issue a refund for items that are not received.
Please use the correct postage for all returns. Packages without the correct postage will not be accepted.
If an item is found to be damaged upon receipt, we will issue a store credit for the cost of the item or send a replacement (postage and packaging charges are non-refundable). We require a photo of the damaged item via email prior to issuing a credit or a replacement.
- Due to the manufacturing processes, we cannot guarantee colour continuity or colour fastness.
- Due to the nature of handmade items, slight differences in shape or colour are possible.
- Whilst every effort is made to represent an item accurately, it is possible that the images shown on our website may vary slightly from the actual product due to variations in computer monitors and photography/lighting.
- Product images are not to scale.
When using dyed items, we recommend testing these products for suitability first. We will not be responsible for any damage caused by dyed items. In the event of any claim, our liability shall not exceed the price of the defective goods.
Under the UK Customer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days from the day after the receipt of the goods without giving a reason.
If your order has not been despatched, you can cancel it by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your order has already been despatched, the cancelled item(s) must be returned to us at your expense. We will refund the order, or the relevant part of it, as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days of the cancellation. If you cancel an order and do not return the goods to us, we will arrange to collect the goods from you at your cost.
- We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- All items remain the property of The Bead Store until payment has been received.
- Delivery of all goods is made on an ex-shop basis (INCO terms apply)
- All sales are subject to English Law and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- All content and images displayed on The Bead Store website are the property of The Bead Store or their respective owners and may not be used or reproduced in any way.
- The design of any jewellery items are copyrighted by their respective owners.
- Under no circumstances may you re-use any of the information on this website, but we do allow linking to our product pages on your Facebook, Twitter and social networking sites/forums.
- We reserve the right to amend or change these Terms and Conditions in compliance with UK law.
- These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
ANYONE PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM THE BEAD STORE IS DEEMED TO HAVE READ AND ACCEPTED THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.