This easy-to-make kit is a new addition to our Christmas Kits Collection.
The kit comes in a gift organza bag and contains all components required to make one pair of Christmas earrings: Gold plated ear wires (made in the UK), TierraCast 1" Hammertone Disk Links ~ (2 side holes) Antique Pewter, TierraCast jumprings, TierraCast Christmas Bow charms and Swarovski SS34 flatbacks.
Glue is NOT included.
1. Open all jumprings.
2. Use the bigger jumpring to attach one charm to the concave side of one disk link. Close jumpring.
3. Repeat Step 2 with second charm and link.
4. Use small jumpring to attach one earwire to the jumpring on one of the link and charm assemblies. Close jumpring.
5. Repeat Step 4 with second earwire and assembly.
6. Glue the flat back to cover the hole on the disk.
7. Repeat Step 6 with the second flatback.